Private car park
Heated swimming pool
Sauna and Jacuzzi
A Little Paradise Place
Near the Gulf of Saint-Tropez
Françoise and Gilles, welcome you to their Domaine du Plan-de-la-Tour. Its location will allow you to discover the Massif des Maures, its surrounding countryside and its famous vineyards (A.O.C. Côte de Provence) on foot, by bike (mountain bike or road) or on horseback.
You will find friendliness, calm and idleness in apartments or rooms. The swimming pool is open and heated from April 15 to September 15.
” La Bergerie” is a corner of paradise in a green setting that will bring you the calm and serenity of Provence, a few kilometers from the sea, in a preserved nature.
You will enjoy both aquatic activities and nature tourism, offered throughout the region. You will be advised on the spot on the surrounding sites to visit.
For rentals, you have the choice (rooms or apartments):
- Our family double rooms.
- Our independent apartments with every comfort for 2 people (Vignes) or 4 people (Appartement Marine), with private terrace.
The +: Our breakfast served on a shaded terrace. A sacred moment, the beginning of a successful day.
By booking directly you benefit from the best price
In the surroundings of “La Bergerie”, in the Gulf of St-Tropez, there is “to see” and “to do”:
- The picturesque village of Plan-de-la-Tour, and the many nearby villages: Grimaud, Gassin, Ramatuelle…
- Sainte Maxime and the famous tropezian village.
- The lake city of Port Grimaud.
- The trails along the coast.
- The Levant islands (Port Cros, Porquerolles, Levant).
- The Grand Canyon du Verdon and Lake Sainte-Croix.
- La Chartreuse de la Verne and the village of Collobrières.
- The Abbey of Thoronet.
- And many other things…
At your disposal
Coming to La Bergerie au Plan-de-la-Tour and renting a room or apartment gives you access to:
- A 6ha property between vineyards and forests in a preserved valley.
- A bucolic river and a pond that will invite you to stroll or rest on deckchairs, benches or hammocks; here and there scattered in the nature.
- A private, closed and free parking lot.
- A large and beautiful overflow pool, heated, surrounded by a spacious solarium to relax in our soft sunbathing areas.
- A fitness centre with sauna-jacuzzi available by reservation only (except July / August)
- A petanque and badminton court
- Table tennis, table football, playground (swing and slide for the youngest).
- Wine tasting and sale.
La Bergerie is recommended by:
- Le Guide du Routard (since 1999).
- Le Guide Gantié.
- Week-ends and stays in authentic France.
- Via Michelin Géo Guide.
- Tennis (court rental and private lessons)
- Equestrian (3 km)
- Golf (located about 15 km away)
- Water sports (jet-ski, buoys, kayak, diving…. Sea at 7 km).
- Cinemas and shows (Carré Gaumont at 5 km).
Animations and Holidays:
- February / March (Flowered corso around).
- April (Corso de la Bruyère)
- May (Plant festival, St Pons festival, Bravades in Cogolin, Ste Maxime, St Tropez)
- Summer (many shows and concerts under the stars in the different villages around the Plan de la Tour)
- September (cooked wine festival)