[Header type = “h2″] to visit [/ header]
Around “La Bergerie”, in the Gulf of St Tropez, there is “to do” and “to visit”:
– The picturesque village of Plan-de-la-Tour, and the many nearby villages: Grimaud, Gassin, Saint-Tropez, Ramautelle …
– Sainte Maxime and the famous village of Saint-Tropez.
– The lakeside city of Port Grimaud.
– The paths along the coastline.
– The islands of Levant (Port Cros, Porquerolles, Levant).
– The Grand Canyon du Verdon and Lake St. Croix.
– The Charterhouse of La Verne and the village of Collobrières.
– The Abbey of Thoronet.
-L’Annoncade painting museum in St-Tropez
– And many other things …
[Header type = “h2″] Leisure [/ header]
– Tennis (court hire and private lessons).
– Horseback riding (3 km).
– Golf (located about fifteen km).
– Water Sports (Jetski, buoys, kayaking, diving, … Sea 7 km).
– Cinemas and shows (Square Gaumont 5 km).
Events and Festivals:
– February / March (floral floats around).
– April (Corso de la Bruyère).
– May (plant Day, the feast of St Pons, Bravades in Cogolin, Ste Maxime, St Tropez).
– Summer (many shows and concerts under the stars in the villages around the Plan de la Tour, Ramatuelle, Grimaud, Le Thoronet …).
– September (cooked wine festival).
– Les Voiles de Saint -Tropez international yachting meeting every end of september first week of october
Lire en : French